Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest time black hole?!

Okay, so how many of you are on Pinterest?  I absolutely love that site, only problem is that I love it so much & it sucks me in & before I know it I have sooo many great ideas only to have absolutely no time!  Whoever came up with such an easy way to view so many different things is both genius & a devil!  ;)  at least for those of us (me) with no self control!  It's actually worse than when I used to have some free time & watched TLC all of the time... Trading Spaces was my favorite show to get ideas from & the one where they went in & sent people off on trips to redo rooms for them.. can't remember what it was called but anyway, I would get tons & tons of do it myself ideas & then I actually tried some of them (of course they never turned out quite as I had expected!) lol! 
anyway, I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest at this moment... I have a ton of things to do with my beads & metal & that ever present house cleaning... yep, I think I'm heading back to find some more awesome projects! 
See you later! :)
Edit:  I remember now!  It was "while you were out"!  Lol~ as soon as I went to think about something else it popped in my head... anyone else get random thoughts when they are NOT trying to think of them?!  :0

No comments:

Post a Comment